Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Clanmother has been nominated for the prestigious Very Inspiring Blogger Award by Maarit-Johanna and her thought-provoking blog, History of the Ancient World. I am honoured to accept the nomination because, in my view, our blogging community is all about inspiration. Blogging has become a way in which to network and share across the world. John Donne eloquently captured this idea when he wrote:
“No man is an Island, entire of itself; every man is a piece of the Continent…
The best part about receiving a nomination is discovering others in the blogger community. Maarit-Johanna inspires readers to embrace and integrate the knowledge and wisdom of the past so that they can participate in the dialogue of history.
There are four requisites to accepting a Very Inspiring Blogger Award:
1) Link back to the person who nominated you.
2) Post the award image to your page.
3) Tell 7 facts about yourself
4) Nominate 15 other blogs
The credit goes to History of the Ancient World. I am honoured to have bloggers like Maarit-Johanna stop by for a visit and share their thoughts and ideas. Never before have we had the technology to communicate across the globe to celebrate the story of our generation.
I’m relatively new to WordPress – my launch was May 1, 2012. I love art, music, history and travel. I take my camera wherever I go – even for short walks – so that I can document the moments that give insight and joy. Every day, I challenge myself to learn something new and be open to new possibilities. But most of all, I love connecting with others and hearing their stories. We live complicated lives that are exceptional and full of adventures.
Accepting this award has given me the opportunity to thank bloggers for their efforts in creating remarkable blogs. My nominees are, in random order:
1) WalkTassie A world until itself – adventures is Tasmania
2) Lizzie Joy’s Photo Suite Celebrates life through the art of photography.
3) Micheline Walker’s Blog Micheline integrates art, music and knowledge.
4) Henrietta’s Hippo Every post is an inspiration.
5) The Nice thing About Strangers Non-Fiction Short Stories from around the world.
6) Badpuppet Productions Inspiring photos that capture the imagination.
7) Valerie Davies Her life is an inspiration.
8) Life Through The Kitchen Window Musings on food and life.
9) Reflections of the… A blog that captures and shares moments of both past & present.
10) Wood and Rope A blogger that shares my love of the seaside.
11) Anarya Andir’s Blog I love the tag line: scribbles, thoughts and a few forgotten memories…
12) A Nature Mom Inspiring mother!!!
13) Project Inspired Life Facilitating Positive Transformation
14) Uthamz A beautiful and inspiring photo blog.
15) Ekostories Connecting narratives to nature, culture, and self…
Blogging has been a way to stretch my knowledge and gain a fresh perspective of the incredible world in which we live. I look forward to the ongoing dialogue.
Embracing life and open to possibilities,
Rebecca aka Clanmother